The National Youth Council visited the work of Rwandans4Water in Gatsibo District, Eastern Province. The team has completed a total of 10 water projects serving an estimate of up to 5,000 men, women, and children. We want to create a framework that gives a chance to Rwanda youth to participate in the development of Rwanda. The main idea is to train those young men and women, equipping them, and having them make a difference in their respective districts.
- $3,500 can SPONSOR a WELL.
- $5,000 can PURCHASE a Drilling KIT.
- One well serves 100 families, approximately 500 people.
- A WELL is normally completed in 10 days.
- Every project goes in hand with TRAINING of 5 local people.
- Kids normally travel an average of 1 km to the nearest water source.
Read Our Posts
Read our Tweets
- Another well completed sponsored by The Soroptimist International of Saratoga County, serving people of Murambi... http://t.co/JgGVWMtyVh 06:41:31 AM November 30, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New water-well completed, sponsored by Mariposa Coffee Roastery benefiting the coffee farmers! http://t.co/RnZTWVRvTG 12:08:13 PM October 30, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Energy is development, water is life (a right to everyone). 09:54:06 AM August 19, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite